We are a young and dynamic full-service marketing agency based in Montreal, Canada. We are seeking a creative and self-motivated SEO/PPC Specialist to support the ongoing design needs of our clients. This position requires a high degree of creativity, energy and intelligence.
You must be highly analytical with strong commmunication skills, aware of the latest trends in SEO/PPC strategies and how they can be adapted to work within a corporate brand. You also enjoy the challenge of bringing fresh perspectives to existing online makerketing campaigns and to new projects. You are flexible and enthusiastic in following marketing strategy direction.
- Analyzing websites, measuring SEO metrics and key performance indicators to identify improvement opportunities
- Creating and managing PPC Campaigns that drive conversions
- Developing ad copy, landing pages and more
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns
- Collecting and defining requirements, creating and maintaining consistent information site architecture
- Be a master of analytics tracking and reporting; understand and report on how our inbound and outbound marketing activity turns into customers and revenue
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics of paid campaigns
- Report on strategic insights that can be leveraged across the team and the entire organization
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS)
- 3-5 years of experience in search engine marketing work in a professional environment.
- Proven track record of results for managing a complex portfolio of PPC and SEO campaigns.
- In-Depth knowledge of Google Analytics and web analytics software tools.
- Highly analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret performance data, analyze campaign goals and adjust key performance drivers.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends.
- Excellent English and French verbal and written skills. Additional languages are an asset.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Positive and professional attitude, and a true passion for digital media.
- You are familiar with all the relevant tools such as Analytics, Adwords, Keyword Planner, Power Editor, Moz/SEMRush, and Optimizely
To be determined based on the candidate’s qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and portfolio of work.