We are seeking for creative and self-motivated Graphic & UX Designers for our Montreal office to support the ongoing design needs of our clients. This position requires a high degree of creativity, energy and intelligence.
You must be a conceptual problem-solver with strong design and print production skills, aware of the latest trends in design and how they can be adapted to work within a corporate brand. You also enjoy the challenge of bringing fresh perspectives to existing design and to new projects. You are flexible and enthusiastic in following creative direction.
This is a full-time position, where you will work from our Montreal Office.
- Developing and executing original concept designs for print and web projects.
- Implementing template design, updates, and revisions to existing design projects.
- Maintaining quality standards and following protocols.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of two years experience in print, web and UX design.
- Team player who understands the need to work with others to achieve optimal results, has an appreciation for the importance of communicating progress to others on the team, and is committed to doing what it takes to meet deadlines.
- You are self-motivated, organized, accountable, and will work willingly with the team to improve processes and communication.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc), and knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems and associated browsers, applications and utilities.
To be determined based on the candidate’s qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and portfolio of work.