We are a young and dynamic full-service marketing agency based in Montreal, Canada. We are seeking a creative and self-motivated Content Marketing Manager to support the ongoing needs of our clients. This position requires a high degree of creativity, energy and intelligence.
You must be a excellent copywriter with strong organization and communication skills, aware of the latest trends in online content marketing and how they can be adapted to work with our various client brands. You will also enjoy the challenge of bringing fresh perspectives to existing campaigns and to new projects. You are flexible and enthusiastic in following direction.
- Plan, manage and oversee content marketing and social media strategies in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Write clear and compelling website content, including articles, product descriptions, online advertisements, promotional copy, e-newsletters, social media posts, blog posts and podcast scripts, press releases and media kits.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies and provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
- Attend events, industry trade shows, promote, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, blogging communities and journalists (influencers)
- Update and maintain content posted on social media and the web.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communication or marketing
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, SproutSocial
- Extensive blogging and social media experience
- Very strong writing skills and fluency in English
- Good writing skills and fluency in French
- Very strong French/English communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Organized individual; able to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to respond quickly to unexpected situations in a professional manner;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time and to support tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and rigor;
- Creative and innovative;
The Position is full time, compensation will be determined based on the candidate’s qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and portfolio of work.