Email signature is like your business card. It contains important information such as your name, your position, the name of company you are representing, and of course contact information like email, phone numbers and social media accounts. Some users would like to have their email signature unique and different, something that you cannot achieve with templated signatures. You can do this by using Custom HTML. But thanks to Wisestamp, this is possible. In this article we are going to show you how it is done using Wisestamp.
To create a custom HTML signature using Wisestamp
- In your web browser, go to wisestamp.com, and hit login button located at the top right of the page.
- In the log-in form, fill in your email and password.
- In the WiseStamp page, look and click for ‘Use Custom HTML’ application in the Extras, located at the left side of the page.
- A modal box that contains the create HTML signature form will appear.
- Copy the HTML code and paste it on ‘Enter your custom HTML below’ field.
- If done, click on ‘Add to signature’ button.
Installing Wisestamp extension to Chrome
To make sure that the WiseStamp custom html signature can be added to your Outlook 365 OWA create email field, you have to install Wisestamp extension in your browser. Here I am going to show you how to do it on Google Chrome browser.
- Launch your Google Chrome browser. If you don’t have it yet, you may download it here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
- On the top right section of your browser, click on the Toolbar icon
- Click on ‘History’
- On the left side of the screen, click on ‘Extensions’
- The list of extensions installed on your browser will be shown. If Wisestamp is not yet listed, click on ‘Get More Extensions’ link located at the bottom part of the page.
- On the search bar, type in ‘Wisestamp’ and hit enter.
- From the search result, select ‘Wisestamp – Email Signatures for Gmail’ and click ‘Add to Chrome’ button assigned to it.
- A confirmation message box will appear. Click on ‘Add’ button to confirm.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed WiseStamp in your browser. Make sure that you will log-in to your Wisestamp account before proceeding to your Office 365 account.
To use your custom email signature in your Office 365 OWA, do the following:
Important: Make sure that you are logged-in to your Wisestamp account before using your email signature.
- Log-in to your email account: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/ and input your email and password
- To test your new email signature, try it on a new email. Click on ‘New’ button located at the top left side of the page.
- In the create email form, notice that the email signature created in the WiseStamp will be shown.
Although it is quite a long process, I personally appreciate Wisestamp’s capability to manage your email signatures customized for Outlook web application. Hopefully in the future all email applications, be it web-based or desktop can give better options for users to create unique email signatures with ease.